Saturday 20 March 2010

Tidy Up!

I had a big sort out of clothes today.
There was this LOOMING pile of shirts, skirts, leggings, tights and vests on my chair. So I sorted them, and ended up looking like this:



Holding my ukulele there.
Check out how SEXY my knees are.
So, I'm wearing:

#1 Purple M&S Pure Merino Wool jumper
#2 Edinburgh panel skirt (ties up)
#3 White Dorothy knee high socks
#4 Black- snakeskin heels (Matalan £12)

and the Mika necklace, but it cropped out. My legs were a bit too long for the shot. I never thought I'd say that!



The shoes remind me of Irish Dancing shoes, do they not?

Anyway, my face is not worthy of showing today, and I feel like I have neglected this blog.
I actually DRESSED FOR THIS BLOG. It's oddly...overpowering; the sensation that I have to satisfy readers with what I choose to wear.
I hope to post tomorrow too, after finding all of these vests and things, I feel a planned outfit worthy of even TUMBLR coming along!


Keep safe and warm,
Haze

3 comments:

  1. i adore that skirt. it's so you.

    you should do pics with the jewelry one for Ana's challenge :) and those favvy earrings you dug up

    I love Riverdance <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO CUTE
    AHHHHHH

    YOU'RE SO COOL, HAZE

    ReplyDelete